Hello Primary one Boys and Girls! Well done for all the work you did last week! We are going to keep exploring our topic on jungle animals ! I really hope you enjoy it!
Choose one reading book to focus on this week. CLICK HERE
Extra Maths and Literacy activities including important Phonics Revision and Over and Over Words. CLICK HERE
Take care From Mrs Harte
Sing along with the Shape song CLICK HERE
- Phonics- Words and Pictures- r - CLICK HERE
- Draw and Label what the crocodile has for tea! CLICK HERE
to find out.
The World Around Us - Learn All About Crocodiles CLICK HERE
Number Rhyme- Counting Crocodiles CLICK HERE
- Handwriting - How to form the letter e- CLICK HERE
- Handwriting- How to form the letter f - CLICK HERE
- Game- Counting Forwards and Backwards within 10 CLICK HERE
Physical Development & Movement
- Jungle Boogie Dance - Have fun! CLICK HERE